Baby Bump Update! 29 Weeks

4:35 PM

So this week I am 29 weeks and 4 days. Baby L is the size of a pineapple, and likes to explore mommy's ribs.



How many weeks?:  29
Weight gain: Grand total so far is almost 30 pounds! I can NOT wait to be able to fully work out again.
Clothing: Still wearing everything I could wear before except pants. I have to wear maternity jeans and shorts, but still fit in my yogas and leggings!
Any stretch marks?: Yes, just a few on my sides. Each aren't longer than 2 inches! So not so bad.
Am I getting ANY sleep?: Yes and no
Happiest thing that happened this week:  Finally getting L kicking on camera
Lets talk about cravings: I have been loving toaster waffles! I know, healthy right?
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, no sickness at all
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Tons of heartburn, and swollen feet and hands
Looking forward to: Getting this girl out!
Hows my mood?: Very good lately!




You Might Also Like

0 comments