Better Late than Never! Update

4:35 PM


Hello Friends!

So I told myself I was going to blog everyday during my pregnancy, and if you look at the date of my last post you will see how that didn't exactly go as planned. But hey, I'm starting now, granted my pregnancy is almost over, but better late than never! As far as updates go, I am 29 weeks pregnant this week. We're having a girl, and naming her Leighton Kate May. (Her monogram is literally flawless) She is literally already the most precious baby in the world and she hasn't even entered it yet. She's very active and likes to kick and punch and change her position about every 5 minutes. Some days she hides and I barely look 3 months pregnant, and other days shes out to play and I look like I'm ready to pop at any moment. I got over my morning sickness at around week 15, and haven't really had any symptoms other than being tired and minimal back pain since then. So all in all, I'm pretty lucky as I haven't had a tough pregnancy at all!

As far as everything else, I have yet to even start assembling a nursery or buying anything other than bows and dresses. I have seriously procrastinated making all the big adult purchases needed for this baby. I'm having too much fun in the newborn section at Macy's. I might just leave all the big stuff to Chase to deal with! I've been thinking of color schemes for her room and also can't seem to agree with Chase on anything. I'm pulling for an all white room with gold accents. Of course the more practical side of me says, "that won't stay white for long" but a girl can dream. 

So at this point I'm ready to get this cute little girl out, but fully unprepared for her arrival.  This week I think we're spending time pre-packing our hospital bags, and re doing our registry, fun fun fun.

Well, that's about all the updates I can think of! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments