Baby Bump Update: 34 weeks!

10:28 PM

Hello sweet friends,
This week I am 34 weeks. Coming to an end here in pregnancy-ville. I honestly can't express how excited I am to meet baby L. I have been so uncomfortable this week, with the worst Braxton-Hicks imaginable. I'm hoping that as soon as she can, she gets right on out of there. We went to the hospital last week because of some bleeding and some super vigorous contractions. Hooked me up to the monitor and all was fine. Not even dilated, so she might be in here for awhile. Her movements have been crazy powerful lately, she has her own little nightly dance party, just like her mommy hahah. I absolutely can't wait to meet my princess.



How many weeks?:  34 weeks
Weight gain: Same as last week, my weight gain has stalled.
Clothing: NOTHING FITS. I am having such a hard time being comfortable. It's too hot for leggings, and all my nike shorts have been getting a little snug. I keep wanting to go out and buy new clothes, but with my due date just around the corner, that's not the most realistic thing to do.
Any stretch marks?: Same old, same old.
Am I getting ANY sleep?: Very interrupted sleep. My contractions really come in full swing at the night time.
Happiest thing that happened this week:  We set up Leightons room :)
Lets talk about cravings: Not really craving anything, just eating a ton of cereal and yogurt.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing other than just being alive.
Gender: Still a girl
Symptoms: Awful, awful back pain.
Looking forward to: Meeting herrrrr :)
Hows my mood?: Incredibly emotional.

As I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy, I keep getting more and more freaked out about labor. If you have any labor stories, or what to expect please let me know. I honestly have a fear that I'm not going to know when to go to L&D, and I'm going to pop her out in the car like that one girl from that video going around.




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. She'll be here soon! Keep on keepin' on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll be here soon for sure! As far as getting comfortable, do you have any maxi dresses? I had a few friends who said those were great because they could still wear them post pregnancy, but they were easier to fit into. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love maxi dresses! I feel huge in them though. But they are suuper comfy.

      Delete
  3. Ahhh you are so close!!! I hated being so uncomfortable towards the end! I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that's so exciting that y'all have her room set up! I'll be praying for a smooth labor :)

    ReplyDelete