Baby Bump Update!

7:22 PM

So far this week has been literal hell. I came down with some kind of sickness that literally kept me in bed for two entire days, doing nothing but watching Criminal Minds. I actually think I went through a full season in these two days. This week has been really uneventful, except we got our 12 week sonogram on Monday, the 2nd. I included photos in my last post but I'll add some here too! My belly is the same size as its been for the last 2 weeks. Baby May is the size of a Georgia peach at the moment!




How many weeks?:12 weeks 4 days
Weight gain: I have gained about 5 pounds in total, putting my total weight at 136. I've been eating a ton of junk food lately so that might play a part in my weight gain, but hey. I'm eating for two now, so no judgement :)
Clothing: Still wearing normal clothes, with the exception of any denim. I've basically been living in leggings and maxi skirts/dresses. I rigged a few pairs of my jeans with a hair tie. I'm just not ready to start buying maternity clothes yet, as I am in denial about my weight gain
Any stretch marks?: None yet! I use 4 different types of creams to hopefully prevent any of those awful marks.
Am I getting ANY sleep?: So far so good. I've been sleeping fairly early in the night, and waking up around 9 everyday. Giving me easily 10 or more hours a night, yet I still feel the urge to nap. Naps have been completely 100% IMPOSSIBLE during my pregnancy. It is literally the weirdest thing. Even if I just fall asleep for 30 minutes, I wake up with the worlds worst migraine. So I have been avoiding my once loved midday naps.
Happiest thing that happened this week:  Seeing my little bug move all around on the ultrasound last Monday.
Lets talk about cravings: WINGS WINGS WINGS. Ever since the very beginning I have been craving BBQ boneless wings from Hooters for literally EVERY meal. I also crave their curly fries with bleu cheese dressing, which is such a disappointment as I can't have bleu cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick? The only thing to actually make me sick by smelling it is when me and my boyfriend go out for Mexican food, and he orders menudo. For some reason that smell makes me gag instantaneously.
Gender: Unknown :)
Symptoms: Just all the normal stuff. Nausea and headaches lately.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender at our next sonogram!!
How's my mood been?: Very, very up and down with an emphasis on the downs. I cry at the stupidest things. There is this one car commercial that gets me every time and I feel so silly bawling my eyes out in front of my TV over a car ad.

Here's a photo of our little one! He/she would NOT stay still the entire time. Definitely made this mama smile super big seeing that! Everything is going well, he/she is very healthy and has a strong heart beat! So we're praying for everything else to continue going just as smoothly as the beginning has!


















You Might Also Like

0 comments